IHS is currently accepting applications from the highest calibre of early career talent for the IHS Towers Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP).
IHS Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP) Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,700 towers across markets in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), and Latin America (LATAM).
You may want to also check Apply For Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme 2022
About the Program
- ISAP is an intensive 18 months program for young graduates to grow their careers with IHS Towers Nigeria.
- ISAP is designed to impart trainees with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the Critical telecommunications infrastructure that drives the digital economy.
- Trainees will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive _ learning experiences delivered by the IHS Academy and immersive job rotations across different teams in the business.
IHS Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP) Requirements
Candidates must meet the below criteria to qualify for the programme
- A First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in any discipline relevant to your preferred Career Stream (see below).
- Must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Must not be older than 27 years old at the time of applying.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should
For more information, visit IHS Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP)