CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Receive shipments into the Hub and implementation of pick- up request.
- Monitor daily pick-up and delivery activities of couriers on bike and van with focus on performance.
- Ensure prompt response to and implementation of pick –up request.
- Reconcile and ensure full accountability for all shipments taken out by his couriers.
- Receive packages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Ensure proper transfer of all PODs and SDRs to the customer service.
- Ensure proper clearing of Express shop and Franchises daily.
- Ensure on-time resumption and set out of couriers.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Dispatch Rider|