Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates (PDF) – We wish to bring to the notice of the general public and all those who applied for the 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 that the List of Successful candidates is out. Applicants are therefore advised to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check for their names.
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile, and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff
Download the List below according to the States