Are you one of those who applied for the NMFB CBN Loan 2021/2022? If yes, we advise you read this article as it is for clarification on how to calculate the NMFB Loan 2021/2022 under the two product type which are:
- NMFB CBN Intervention Applicants including: Covid-19 TCF, ABP, AGSMEIS, and NYIF Loan Beneficiary.
- On-balance sheet includes: Salad, petty now now, SME plus loan Beneficiaries or a prospective loan.
How To Calculate NMFB CBN Loan
NMFB CBN Loan 2021/2022 – We have seen some loan applicants getting confused about not getting the exact amount of loan approved for them, some also complain about certain deductions from the approved loans so we decided to create this post to help you calculate your loan.
How To Calculate Your Loan Using The NMFB CBN Loan Calculator
- Go to https://loancalculator.nmfb.com.ng/Benficiary.
- Select a product type
- Enter your BVN to view the result or to calculate your loan.
For Non-Beneficiaries/Prospective loan Applicants
- Go to https://loancalculator.nmfb.com.ng/NonBenficiary.
- Enter your loan amount and the loan term ( number of years) and click calculate loan.
Your loan result will be displayed in the following format: Loan amount, total Interest, 4% upfront charge, total Interest after upfront charge, and monthly amount due.