Npower Redeployment: How To Redeploy To Another PPA – The information contained in this article is peculiar to Npower candidates who were shortlisted and have been deployed but for one reason or the other are not comfortable with their Place of Primary Assignment.
We bring you step by step guidelines on how you can successfully redeploy to another PPA. If you follow the steps provided in this article, you should be able to redeploy with ease.
Before we move on to the steps/guidelines, it is important we state certain questions some candidates have asked concerning the Npower Batch C redeployment process.
- How can I redeploy to another PPA?
- Is it possible for me to redeploy to another LGA?
- I have relocated from where I used to stay but my PPA is in the area where I used to stay before. Is there something that can be done about it?
- Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C redeployment?
- Does redeploying mean I am not interested in working?
This questions will be answered one after the other and answers will be given in details. We believe that in answering the questions stated above, we would have covered everything concerning the Npower Batch C redeployment and would have cleared the doubt of all candidates about the process.
It is very important that you speak up if your place of Primary Assignment is far or uncomfortable for you. There is room for redeployment so that you do not spend excess money on transportation.
How Can I Redeploy To Another PPA?
As it has earlier been stated in this article, redeployment is very possible and can easily be done. Continue reading so as to know how you can go about the Npower redeployment.
Is it possible for me to redeploy to another LGA?
Yes, it is. You can redeploy to anywhere of your choice as long as it is a place you can easily access.
I have relocated from where I used to stay but my PPA is in the area where I used to stay before. Is there something that can be done about it?
In this case, what you can do is redeploy from your designated PPA to another which is closer to your current place of residence.
Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C redeployment?
No, you do not. You are not required to make payment of any kind for redeployment. Hence any official asking for any form of payment should be reported.
Does redeploying mean I am not interested in working?
Seeking to redeploy or redeploying to another PPA does not in anyway mean you are not interested in working. It only means you want to be closer to your place of Primary Assignment.
Guidelines On How You Can Successfully Redeploy On The Npower NASIMS Portal
- Print out your deployment letter.
- Take it to your designated place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and ask for a rejection.
- Upload your rejection letter back on your NPower NASIMS portal.
- If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
- Apply for redeployment.
This process should take 24 – 48 hours for you to be redeployed. You are however expected to provide your
- Full name
- NPower ID
- Application email
- Phone number
- State of deployment
- Local Government Area of your Place of Primary Assignment
- Your Place of Primary Assignment.
Do you have any questions concerning what you have just read? Please, let us know in the comment section below. Do well to share this article to others who you think might benefit from this information by using the share buttons visible on this page.
We advise you visit this blog regularly for updated information regarding How To Successfully Apply For Redeployment To Another PPA as well as information about other Empowerment Schemes that might be beneficial to you in future.