Sterling bank is calling on Interested and qualified Applicants to apply for its 2021 management Development program.
The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow. In this dynamic role, you’ll make an instant and sustainable impact on yourself and your business, work on diverse important, and exciting projects that bring you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
1) Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
2) Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
3) Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
Periodic tracking, update, and feedback sessions
Key deliverables on initiatives & groundbreaking ideas
Continuous bespoke learning and development
Fast track growth opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more than 32 years old
Application Closing date: 21st May 2021
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should:
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.